What is the Informatica Cloud iPaaS?
Informatica Cloud’s integration platform-as-a-service (iPaaS) allows you to extend the capabilities of Informatica Cloud through a variety of development tools including a REST API and a Java-powered Cloud Connector SDK.
Informatica Cloud’s multitenant integration platform-as-a-service (iPaaS) offers a multitude of benefits for enterprises, independent software vendors, and system integrators
- Breaking down the walls of data, process, and service integration by having a common set of artifacts
- Increasing collaboration between integration and application developers, as well as ETL and EAI architects
- Ability to rapidly connect to homegrown, proprietary, or legacy systems through REST or SOAP web services, as well as emerging data standards such as JSON or OData
Independent Software Vendors
- Cut development costs and time when involved in custom integration projects involving hundreds of different interfaces by providing out-of-the-box application connectivity
- Build connectors to popular applications and monetize through the Informatica Marketplace
- Make use of out-of-the-box connectivity from Informatica Cloud to deliver projects faster
- Leverage Informatica’s unified Vibe™ architecture to make use of other value-added integration functionality such as data streaming, test data management, and master data management