Plantronics offers mobile headsets to address the cordless and mobile phone market, next-generation computer audio headset products for computer applications and corded and cordless headsets and systems for the office, small office/home office and contact centers. Headquartered in Santa Cruz, CA with offices in 20 countries, Plantronics operates major facilities in Mexico, China, Tennessee, England and The Netherlands.
- Salesforce adoption had stalled due to unqualified and unquantified issues around Account Master data completeness and quality
- IT had no resources to spend on identifying and resolving these issues
- Salesforce ROI severely compromised as a result
- Informatica Cloud Services revealed that Account Master completion was less than 20% due to incomplete data feeds/mapping
- Project now in place to complete records in salesforce.com
- Confidence in Salesforce CRM system has been restored