Travel services, auto, home and life insurance, and fixed-rate annuities are available through AAA to more than 1.6 million members in Michigan. It is part of The Auto Club Croup (ACG), the largest affiliation of AAA clubs in the Midwest, with approximately 4.1 million members in eight states. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation, a not-for-profit organization with more than 50 million members in the United States and Canada.
- Customer data in Clarify CRM needed to be transformed into a sales agent’s book of business in Salesforce
- Needed to improve agent productivity by “unlocking” quote and policy data in mainframe DB2 policy application making it available in Salesforce opportunity records
- Added PowerExchange for Salesforce to existing Informatica deployment
- Move large volumes of data from Clarify to Salesforce including automating the assignment of households to agents
- Append quote and policy data from Mainframe Policy system to Salesforce opportunity records
- Agents using Salesforce close more business!
- Streamlined Clarify integration with Salesforce
- Replaced time consuming, error prone manual “re-keying” of policy data with near-real time (every 5 min) synchronization
- In production within 10 months with data volumes in excess of 45 GB