TaylorCraft Cabinet Door Company is a wholesale supplier of exceptional quality, custom cabinet doors including radius, mitered, cope and stick, applied molding, mullion, wainscot and custom cabinet door designs. TaylorCraft is a family owned business and has a long standing reputation for quality products and excellent service. TaylorCraft's customers are repeat buyers, so managing relationships – from large national companies to Mom and Pop shops – is important to their business.
"Informatica Cloud has positively changed the way we run our business and how we use Salesforce.com. I don’t think we can live without it!"
- Salesforce was implemented 3 years ago and is used by multiple teams - sales, production, and accounting.
- Product information from homegrown system was manually entered, so there were quadruple entry issues and names/address did not match.
- Needed to save time and resources by automating invoice generation Quickbooks when Opportunities in Salesforce CRM closed.
- Visibility into other Quickbooks accounting information, such as paid balances, was not available for Salesforce users.
- Evaluated multiple vendors from Boomi to hand-coding, but these approaches were unreliable and would not scale.
- Salesforce account manager recommended Informatica Cloud for ease of use (drag & drop), rapid deployment and performance.
- With Informatica Cloud, TaylorCraft has been able to manage their Quickbooks integration in house and it takes ½ the time to generate invoices.
- Salesforce users now have a single view of relevant Quickbooks accounting data within their CRM environment and can now monitor a buyer’s balance in real time for more effective customer service.
- According to the AppExchange review: Support from Informatica Cloud has been “nothing short of awesome – we have been actively assisted with ongoing changes to our integration as we evolve.”