The Andersen brand is the most recognized and most used brand in the window and patio door industry. Andersen Corporation is an international enterprise employing over 9,000 people at more than 20 locations with headquarters in Bayport, Minnesota, a 2.8 million-square-foot facility that covers 65 acres. Andersen annually manufactures more than six million wood windows and doors, with sales worldwide.
- Needed to populate Salesforce CRM with customer master data (Customer Care) as well as supplemental data from 4 other sources (Oracle, SQL Server, Flat File)
- Required robust reporting against Salesfoce CRM for reporting customer and opportunity forecasting using Business Objects business intelligence tool,
- Selected PowerExchange for Salesforce.com for Master Data Management
- Generate nightly feeds (40+ Informatica mappings) to push data to SF from customer master.
- Implemented Informatica Cloud Cloud Services for data replication and synchronization with the corporate data warehouse for reporting
- Time sensitive accurate customer master data now available in Salesforce.
- Robust external customer reporting from Salesforce and back office systems now available in the corporate Data Warehouse