The companies of Transamerica offer a wide array of innovative financial services and products with a common purpose. The Transamerica companies are members of the AEGON Group, a multinational insurance organization headquartered in The Hague, The Netherlands. AEGON is one of the world’s leading life insurance and financial services organizations.
- Transamerica had tried multiple homegrown CRM systems, but none could deliver the data required for their sales staff
- A major issue aggregating and cleansing Producer data which was stored in multiple homegrown Contracting & Licensing applications
- Because Salesforce was easy to integrate and fast to deploy, Transamerica chose Salesforce.com as their front end CRM application
- Because of support for ACORD, which was already used as a messaging standard, they chose Informatica to cleanse, aggregate and deliver Producer data to the Salesforce.com “desktop”s
- Moved from requirements gathering through CRM and Integration selection to a fully integrated Salesforce.com deployment within 8 months
- Update Salesforce.com with producer data every 30 minutes