2012: A Banner Awards and Recognition Year for Informatica
Informatica and its Customers Earn Nearly 40 Prestigious Industry Awards
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., January 31, 2013 -
- Informatica and its customers closed out 2012 in the same way that they commenced it: earning coveted awards and accolades from respected industry organizations across the globe.
- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced that the company and its customers collectively took home nearly forty prestigious industry awards and recognitions over the past 12 months.
- Awards won for high-value customer projects based on Informatica technologies included:
- Ventana Research Leadership Awards – Informatica customers Ochsner Health System, Moffitt Cancer Center and HMS Holdings Corp. won Leadership Awards in Information Management, Big Data and Analytics, respectively. HMS Holdingsalsowon the esteemed Overall IT Leader award.
- Computerworld Premier 100 IT Leaders Award – Informatica customer George Brenckle, senior vice president and chief information officer, UMass Memorial Health Care, was named a Premier 100 IT Leader for transforming the way data is used at UMass Memorial.
- CIO 100 Award – Informatica customer State of Colorado Governor's Office of Information Technology was named a CIO 100 honoree for creating the Colorado Information Marketplace, a central exchange where state agencies share information.
- Constellation SuperNova Award Informatica customer Johnson and Johnson Healthcare Systems was selected as a semifinalist in the Data to Decisions category for its massive unified Master Data Management (MDM) project.
- InformationWeek 2012 Healthcare CIO 25 – Informatica customers Chris Belmont, senior vice president and chief information officer, Ochsner Health System and George Brenckle, senior vice president and chief information officer, UMass Memorial Health Care, were named Top 25 Healthcare CIOs for their business-transforming IT initiatives enabled by data integration and data quality technologies.
- Saugatuck Research Beacon Award for Business Innovation – Informatica Cloud customer Actelion Pharmaceutical won a Beacon Award for its innovative data analytics methodology and architecture.
- 2012 Center for Digital Education Yearbook – Informatica customer, Sherri Hammons, chief information officer, State of Colorado Governor’s Office of Information Technology, was named a Top 50 Innovator in Education for leading the state-wide Relative Information to Strengthen Education (RISE) initiative.
- Company and product awards and recognition received in 2012 included:
- Ventana Research 2012 Value Index for Data Integration – Informatica was rated the number one “Hot Vendor” in 2012 by Ventana Research, scoring highest of all 13 vendors with a rating of 96.3 percent out of 100 percent.
- Ventana Research Technology Innovation Awards – The recently introduced Informatica PowerCenter Big Data Edition won an Innovation Award in Information Management.
- AppExchange Best of 2011 Award – For the fourth consecutive year, Informatica Cloud was voted the best integration product on the AppExchange by salesforce.com customers.
- Info Security Global Excellence Awards – Informatica Dynamic Data Masking was named Most Innovative Security Product of the Year in the influential Info Security Products Guide.
- 2012 SC Magazine Awards Europe – Informatica Dynamic Data Masking was selected as a finalist in the categories of Information Security Product of the Year and Best Security Solution, Financial Services.
- CODiE Awards – Informatica Cloud and Informatica Data Services were named finalists in the Software & Information Industry Association’s 27th Annual CODiE Awards for Best Cloud Infrastructure and Best Integration Solution, respectively.
- Stevie Awards – Informatica won a bronze Stevie American Business Award for Company of the Year, Business Services; the Informatica Cloud Customer Support team was bronze winner in the Front-Line Customer Service Team of the Year category of the Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service; and Narelle Wilson, vice president, Marketing, won a bronze Stevie Women in Business Award for Female Executive of the Year in Asia, Australia or New Zealand.
- Association of Support Professionals 2012 “Ten Best Web Support Sites” – Informatica was awarded a coveted spot on the “Ten Best Web Support Sites” list, which recognizes excellence in online service and support.
- Computerworld Premier 100 IT Leaders Award – Informatica chief information officer, Tony Young, was named a Computerworld Premier 100 IT Leader for Informatica’s ground-breaking use of information technology to enable customer care, support and retention.
- CIO 100 Award – Informatica was named a 2012 CIO 100 honoree for its use of information technology to create business value, including creating a dynamic website and using personalization to improve sales conversions from the site.
- Informatica also won several prestigious awards from various Chinese industry award programs, including:
- China Information Industry Fast Developing Enterprise Award
- Most Trusted Company by Chinese CIOs
- 2012 Business and Technology Innovation Award
- China Data Management Technology Innovation and 2012 Most Influential Brand Awards
- Outstanding Data Integration Solution of the Year for China’s Securities Industry
- 2012 Cloud Computing Innovation Award.
- "These awards highlight the inventiveness of our customers in maximizing the potential of information to solve data management challenges and address new business opportunities using Informatica solutions," said Marge Breya, chief marketing officer, Informatica. "They also recognize the creativity and dedication of Informatica employees across the globe. Each award won is a testament to Informatica’s focus on customer success."
Tweet this: 2012 A Banner Awards and Recognition Year for @InformaticaCorp http://bit.ly/WDVS4H #leadership #innovation
Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica for maximizing return on data to drive their top business imperatives. Worldwide, over 5,000 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/company/informatica and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp.
Note: Informatica, PowerCenter, Informatica Cloud, Informatica Dynamic Data Masking, Informatica Data Services and PowerCenter Big Data Edition are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.