Informatica Provides Cloud Integration for the Insurance Industry
Insurance Organizations Address Fraud, Compliance and SaaS Integration with Cloud Data Integration Leader
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., August 22, 2011. News Facts:
- Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA), the world's number one independent leader in data integration software, today announced continued momentum in the adoption of Informatica Cloud across the insurance industry.
- An increasing number of insurance companies rely on Informatica to address their unique challenges of integrating disparate data from a multitude of channels including adjusters, brokers, service providers, underwriters and other related parties.
- Insurance customers using Informatica Cloud include: Delta Dental of Michigan, Delta Dental of Wisconsin, Frank Crystal & Company, HTH Worldwide, Lincoln Financial, Lockton Companies LLP, National Guardian Life Insurance Company, PSA Financial & Insurance Services and Sterling & Sterling, Inc.
- Informatica Cloud delivers true SaaS integration to enable fast, easy CRM integration, seamlessly synchronizing critical data between front-office and back-office systems such as AMS Sagitta for agency management, contract and licensing (C&L) systems, and more. Use cases include:
- Carriers implementing cloud-based CRM as their "next generation desktop" - As carriers increasingly turn to cloud-based CRM for ease-of-use and customization capabilities, Informatica Cloud enables them to easily integrate the information they need to make their wholesale brokers more effective. This includes data from C&L systems on which products independent brokers/agents are licensed to sell, and data from back-office policy administration systems on what these parties have already sold.
- Agencies & brokers – Agents and brokers need data from carriers' policy administration systems to create the single customer views that help drive more effective up-sell/cross-sell and renewal activities. Informatica Cloud integrates and delivers this data directly from carriers' backend systems into agencies' and brokerages' CRM desktops.
- Additional insurance agency challenges being successfully addressed through the use of Informatica Cloud include:
- Standards compliance - Informatica Cloud ensures that agents and carriers can exchange information effectively via ACORD and other industry standards.
- Organizational access to critical data - Informatica Cloud helps eliminate the information silos common in the insurance industry, providing a quick means to integrate legacy, enterprise and Cloud data via a simple user interface and powerful workflow features.
- Fraud prevention - With fraud estimated to affect 10 percent of all claims, Informatica Cloud helps aggregate in real time the data required identify fraud before it affects the business.
Tweet this: #Insurance Industry Relies on @InformaticaCorp for #Cloud Integration http://bit.ly/pXLgJC @infacloud
- "With Informatica, we have the ability to use our information as a strategic asset and a means to boost organizational efficiency," according to Andrew Bartels, Information Technology Director, PSA Financial & Insurance Services. "Informatica Cloud has greatly simplified our getting all the right information into the right hands at the right time."
- "Insurance organizations with a comprehensive view of their customers are able to streamline business processes, better manage risk and grow revenue,” said Gireesh Sonnad, managing partner, Silverline, member of Informatica’s Cloud partner program. “For several years, companies have been turning to Informatica Cloud and Silverline for industry-focused cloud data integration solutions. Together, Informatica Cloud and Silverline are able to integrate cloud-based CRM applications with data from custom and packaged agent and policy management systems, providing companies with a single, consistent and reliable view of their customers."
- "The flexibility and power of the cloud environment brings a level of information flow and sharing that has the ability to transform the customer, agent and carrier relationship," said Ron Papas, general manager, Informatica Cloud. "Informatica Cloud helps insurance companies leverage the full value of their data, makes it easy to take advantage of ACORD and other industry standards, and brings new efficiencies and cost-savings to vital business processes."
Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA) is the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world turn to Informatica to gain a competitive advantage in today’s global information economy with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives. Worldwide, over 4,440 enterprises rely on Informatica for data integration and data quality solutions to access, integrate and trust their information assets held in the traditional enterprise, off premise and in the Cloud. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/company/informatica and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp.
Note: Informatica and Informatica Cloud are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
+1 650 385 5360
Mobile/+1 650 862 8186
+1 415 677 2714