PSA Insurance & Financial Services Standardizes on Informatica Cloud to Integrate Salesforce CRM and AMS360
Cloud Data Integration Eliminates Information Silos and Integrates Business Critical Information
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 10, 2011. News Facts:
- Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA), the world's number one independent leader in data integration software, today announced that PSA Insurance & Financial Services, Maryland's leading independent, multi-disciplined financial services firm, is using Informatica Cloud to synchronize business and customer data across all of the company's business divisions, which include insurance, employee benefits, retirement plans and wealth management services.
- The Informatica Cloud deployment unites a number of business information and customer data collection tools and repositories, including: AMS360, Salesforce CRM, Benefit Point, Advent Axys and Microsoft Access.
- PSA Insurance & Financial Services now has a customer hub with complete information that will allow employees to provide better customer service, speed renewals, offer new products or services, and fulfill legal or regulatory requirements.
- The sales team at PSA can review data by a number of important criteria, including revenue, policies and activities.
- Informatica Cloud synchronizes key objects in the different systems every 15 minutes.
- An important aspect of the insurance industry is having renewals occur on time, and Informatica Cloud showed expertise and delivery benefits that would simplify the renewal process as well as enhance customer service overall.
- The cloud-data integration between Salesforce CRM, AMS360 and other systems was managed by Informatica INFORM partner Silverline, who specialize in delivering industry-specific methodologies to ensure successful Salesforce.com deployments.
Tweet this: PSA Insurance & Financial Services Launches @InformaticaCorp Cloud for data synchronization http://bit.ly/knqiyH #saas #Salesforce
- “Informatica Cloud allowed us to take a collection of highly functional, but separate information stores and integrate them into a powerful single view of all data,” said Andrew Bartels, Director of IT at PSA Insurance & Financial Services. “We eliminated the data silos that were inhibiting our business and are now functioning with a high level of detailed up-to-date information that is vital to our overall success.”
- “Informatica Cloud delivers powerful, yet easy to use data integration as a service,” said Ron Papas, general manager, Informatica Cloud. “Working with partners like Silverline allows us to deliver industry-specific cloud integration solutions to our customers. For PSA, this means accurate revenue projection and retention through timely renewals as well as a powerful customer view that enables improved cross-selling.“
- “For the majority of my career, I’ve been seeking a solution that brings together all of the information from our numerous disparate systems into one easy-to-use interface.” said Chip Lewis, PSA’s Managing Director. “For us, having our information in such a reportable and accessible fashion is the Holy Grail. With our new abilities, we’ll be able to both serve our clients better and enhance our revenues though more efficient and smarter cross-selling and account rounding initiatives.“
Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA) is the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world turn to Informatica to gain a competitive advantage in today’s global information economy with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives. Worldwide, over 4,350 enterprises rely on Informatica for data integration and data quality solutions to access, integrate and trust their information assets held in the traditional enterprise, off premise and in the Cloud. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/companies/3858 and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp.
Note: Informatica and Informatica Cloud are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
+1 650 385 5360
Mobile/+1 650 862 8186
+1 415 677 2714