CETCO Powers Sales Management System with Informatica Cloud
Cloud Integration of McGraw-Hill Construction Data and Salesforce CRM Delivers Real-Time Visibility into Sales Opportunities
Redwood City, CA - March 23, 2011. News Facts:
- Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA), the world's number one independent leader in data integration software, today announced that CETCO, a leading supplier of environmental and construction technologies, has standardized on Informatica Cloud for software as a service (SaaS) data integration across its Customer Relationship Management (CRM) environment.
- CETCO implemented Informatica Cloud to power a seamless CRM and sales lead management environment, combining Salesforce CRM, on-premise databases and systems and third-party data on construction projects around the world.
- Automatically integrates hierarchical XML data feeds from McGraw-Hill Construction's Dodge Network reports data, which include construction project reports, plans and specs as well as market intelligence into Salesforce CRM.
- The Informatica Cloud data integration solution:
- Empowers CETCO personnel with visibility into active construction projects and associated sales opportunities, all within Salesforce CRM.
- Accelerates CETCO's sales cycle and reduces overhead by eliminating manual reentry of Dodge Network reports data, which include construction project reports, plans and specs as well as market intelligence.
- Allows CETCO's multiple business units to easily collaborate on construction projects while staying focused on their respective areas.
- Enhances the value of CETCO's McGraw-Hill relationship by supporting the ability to search Dodge data within Salesforce CRM.
- CETCO plans to further extend the return on its Salesforce.com and Informatica Cloud investment by adding bi-directional integration of its web database and ERP platform with Salesforce CRM.
Tweet this: CETCO Builds Sales with @InformaticaCorp Cloud http://bit.ly/XYZ #saas #CRM
- “We want our users to work primarily within Salesforce and never need to leave the platform, and Informatica Cloud is the key to realizing this goal,” said Laura McKevitt, CRM Manager, CETCO. “We evaluated available data integration solutions and Informatica was clearly the leader. The solution is very user friendly and accessible, and Informatica’s customer support is excellent.”
- “Increasingly, organizations are making cloud-based business systems like salesforce.com a centerpiece of their day-to-day operations, and this requires a powerful yet flexible data integration solution,” said Ron Papas, general manager, Informatica Cloud. “Recognized for three years in a row by salesforce.com customers with the Best of AppExchange award for data integration, Informatica Cloud enables companies to easily integrate data in the cloud with data residing within or outside of the enterprise.”
Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA) is the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world gain a competitive advantage in today’s global information economy with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives. Worldwide, over 4,280 enterprises rely on Informatica to access, integrate and trust their information assets held in the traditional enterprise, off premise and in the Cloud. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/companies/3858andhttp://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp.
Note: Informatica and Informatica Cloud are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.