Harbourvest Boosts Sales Effectiveness and Client Retention with Informatica Cloud
Synchronizes Back-Office and Salesforce.com Data to Power 360-Degree Client View
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., January 10, 2011. News Facts:
- Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA), the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced that HarbourVest Partners, LLC (HarbourVest), an independent global private equity firm, has deployed Informatica Cloud to synchronize its full range of back-office client information with its salesforce.com Customer Relationship Management (CRM) implementation.
- Informatica Cloud plays an integral role in helping HarbourVest more effectively attract and retain investor clients by powering a 360-degree view of its clients and enhanced sales responsiveness.
- The Informatica Cloud solution has enabled HarbourVest to:
- Increase sales effectiveness and competitiveness – Sales teams now share up-to-the-minute holistic views of client relationships across all channels, leading to increased sales productivity.
- Enhance Client Relationships – HarbourVest’s client relations team now has a better view of recent client activity allowing them to enhance client service.
- Improve knowledge sharing enterprise-wide – Through synchronizing its on-premise Equitrak application with Salesforce CRM, HarbourVest has eliminated information silos and ensured a ready-flow of complete, high quality client information across its global operations.
- Support rigorous compliance and data privacy regulations – The Informatica Cloud solution helps ensure data security and privacy in data exchanges across the corporate firewall, in-line with stringent market regulations.
- Providing both data integration performance and ease-of-use, Informatica Cloud:
- Automatically integrates thousands of rows of data per day between HarbourVest’s applications.
- Supports querying of multiple salesforce.com objects through an intuitive, easy-to-use data integration wizard.
- HarbourVest worked closely with Informatica Professional Services to rapidly deploy the multi-tenant Informatica Cloud solution
Tweet this: HarbourVest Boosts Sales Effectiveness and Client Retention with @InformaticaCorp http://bit.ly/fHA8Zl #cloud #saas
- “Informatica Cloud is the heartbeat of HarbourVest’s salesforce.com strategy. It was vital to our use of salesforce.com to have the cloud-based technology,” said Greg Mahoney, business analyst, HarbourVest Partners, LLC. “Live in only three weeks, Informatica Cloud allows our client relationship teams to maintain rewarding, long-term relationships with our global network of private equity clients.”
- “Informatica works with many customers in the financial services market, so we understand that it is more critical than ever to drive sales efficiency and client satisfaction in the highly competitive global market,” said Ron Papas, general manager, Informatica Cloud. “Informatica’s relationship with HarbourVest has enabled the organization to maximize the value of its customer data and its salesforce.com investment. Having a single view of customers has allowed HarbourVest to support its business clients’ needs more easily.”
Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA) is the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world gain a competitive advantage in today’s global information economy with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives. More than 4,200 enterprises worldwide rely on Informatica to access, integrate and trust their information assets held in the traditional enterprise, off premise and in the Cloud. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/companies/3858 and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp.
Note: Informatica and Informatica Cloud are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
+1 650 385 5360
Mobile/+1 650 862 8186
+1 415 677 2714