BDB Payroll Transforms Customer Service Performance with Informatica Cloud
Cloud Data Integration Service Key to Moving Customer Service Performance to a Perfect 10
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., November 8, 2010. News Facts:
- Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced that BDB Payroll Service, a leading national payroll service provider in the United States, has implemented Informatica Cloud to synchronize its back office systems with salesforce.com.
- Through the use of Informatica Cloud, BDB Payroll is able to leverage the full spectrum of its application data within its salesforce.com customer relationship management (CRM) solution to help retain customers and drive revenue.
- The result, according to BDB Payroll, has been a dramatic boost in overall customer service performance – "from a level two to a level 10," which means having the data in the hands of individuals who need it most.
- The Informatica solution has enabled BDB Payroll to:
- Create a single "go-to" environment for up-to-date customer account data – Billing, payroll, tax and Automated Clearing House (ACH) information is automatically integrated from multiple systems into salesforce.com, so customer service representatives now have access to comprehensive, timely views of each customer on a single account page.
- Improve customer retention – Customer service representatives are automatically alerted when customer contracts are due to expire, so they can move proactively to keep existing customers on board.
- Track FedEx shipments of payroll checks through salesforce.com – Shipping data is now automatically integrated into BDB Payroll's salesforce.com implementation where, through the use of Google mash-ups, users have a single place for easily tracking thousands of business-critical shipments of payroll checks.
- Increase the reliability of data in salesforce.com – Informatica Cloud Services automatically cleanse and transform BDB Payroll's data as it is integrated into salesforce.com to ensure its reliability and usefulness.
- Eliminate costs of re-keying data into multiple applications – The substantial costs and risks of manual dual data entry have been eliminated from BDB Payroll's CRM environment.
- With Informatica Cloud, BDB Payroll synchronized its homegrown core payroll system with salesforce.com in just two days through the efforts of one person.
Tweet this: BDB Payroll Transforms Customer Service Performance from "2" to "10" with @InformaticaCorp #Cloud http://bit.ly/ABCDEF
- "From my perspective, you can't derive maximum value from salesforce.com unless you also have Informatica Cloud. The combination of the two solutions has helped us up-level our customer service performance from a level two to a resounding level 10," said Eli Kohn, operations manager, BDB Payroll Service. "Having salesforce.com without integration is like having a beautiful house on an island, but no way to get there. By leveraging Informatica Cloud to put our customer data under a single umbrella, we're saving significant headcount, enabling our departments to better collaborate and accelerating our timeframe of getting things done in an effective and professional manner."
- "BDB Payroll illustrates the transformative effect of cloud data integration, not only through synchronizing on-premise back-office applications with cloud-based applications, but also through opening doors to new types of functionality, such as enabling BDB Payroll's FedEx/Google mash-ups within salesforce.com," said Ron Papas, general manager, Informatica Cloud. "Informatica Cloud helps companies of all sizes unlock the full value of their cloud applications by providing them visibility into their corporate data, which is vital to being competitive in today's business environment."
Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA) is the world's number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world gain a competitive advantage in today's global information economy with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives. More than 4,100 enterprises worldwide rely on Informatica to access, integrate and trust their information assets held in the traditional enterprise, off premise and in the Cloud. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/companies/3858 and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp.
Note: Informatica and Informatica Cloud are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.