Informatica Cloud Online Training Courses Now Available
Two Day Instructor-Led Cloud Integration Training To Be Introduced in June
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 18, 2010. Facts:
- Informatica Cloud Services training course is available next month (June 2010) . The two day online training courses will be delivered 100% "in the cloud."
- Training will include a combination of presentations and hands-on lab exercises. The cloud integration class addresses specific business processes (customer/product master synchronization, opportunity to order, etc.) and point-to-point data integration (e.g. Salesforce.com to on-premise end-points for example), as well as best practices for cloud-based data integration.
When is the Training?
The first 2 day course begins on June 7th at 8am PST. Register Here
What Will Attendees Learn?
Upon completion of this class you'll be able to:
- Assess Salesforce.com data quality
- Build and schedule task flows
- Configure Endpoints such as ODBC, MS Access, Secure FTP
- Use the Informatica Cloud Services Sandbox with your production environment
- Use Custom Functions to leverage reusable components
- Work with your Integration Competency Center to leverage the Informatica Cloud Platform
Who Should Attend?
If you're tasked with delivering timely, relevant and trustworthy cloud application data this course is for you. The course is intended for non-technical users and Salesforce CRM and Force.com administrators, but it is also targeted towards Information Architects and other IT roles who are looking to take advantage of data synchronization and data replication as a cloud service. It is not necessary to know Informatica PowerCenter to take this course.
What is the Cost?
The first course will be delivered at 1/2 price. It is $800 for 2 days of training.
Space is limited.
Register for the course and see the complete agenda and training schedule for June HERE. (Note: You may have to scroll down the page.)