Toshiba Relies On Informatica Cloud for Improved Sales Productivity
Non-Technical Users Speed Deployment of Vital Sales Processes from Months to Hours
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 4, 2010. News Facts:
- Today Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA), the world's number one independent provider of enterprise data integration software, announced that Toshiba America Business Solutions (TABS) has standardized on Informatica Cloud Services.
- Empowers non-technical business users to create up-to-the-minute, shared views of critical after-sales service and customer leasing information across Salesforce CRM, and multiple on-premise systems.
- Informatica achieved in one day what would have taken up to 160 hours using an on-premise integration appliance solution, with an additional week required for training.
- Transformed sales organization into a more responsive, proactive team thanks to rapid deployment of cloud data integration service.
- Cost savings results: Leverages flexible, pay-as-you-go pricing model, with no need for dedicated hardware, software or IT developer resources.
- Sales efficiency results: Eliminated multiple manual processes involved in selling and supporting Toshiba office products while delivering timely, detailed views of sales and customer loyalty-driving information.
- Business agility results: Slashed time to deploy vital sales processes, including account and opportunity management.
Tweet this: Toshiba Improves Sales Productivity With @InformaticaCorp http://bit.ly/93YOkQ #CloudServices #saas
Read Case Study
- Informatica Cloud Services has dramatically changed the way Toshiba Business Solutions (TBS) does business. Our sales teams deliver a more responsive service now that they have a single view of the customer," said Alfredo Ng-Palacol, Strategic Business Planning Project Manager, Toshiba. "We evaluated three alternative solutions on ease of use, look and feel of the user interface, and how easy it would be for non-developers to use the solution. In every one of these criteria, Informatica Cloud Services led the field."
- "Toshiba demonstrates how easy it is to achieve rapid and meaningful business results with data integration delivered as a true on-demand service," said Ron Papas, general manager, Informatica Cloud. "Informatica Cloud Services combine ease of use, rapid deployment and high performance to empower non-technical users to become self-sufficient in order to get the most value from all of their SaaS and on-premise application investments."
About Toshiba America Business Solutions
Toshiba America Business Solutions Inc. (TABS) manages product planning, marketing, sales, service support and distribution of copiers, facsimiles, multifunction printing products, network controllers, and toner products throughout the United States, Mexico, Latin America, and the Caribbean. TABS is an independent operating company of Toshiba Corporation, the seventh largest electronics/electrical equipment company and the world's 97th largest company in terms of sales.
Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA) is the world's number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world gain a competitive advantage in today's global information economy with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives. More than 4,000 enterprises worldwide rely on Informatica to access, integrate and trust their information assets held in the traditional enterprise, off premise and in the Cloud. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com.
Note: Informatica and InformaticaCloud are trademarks or registered trademarks of InformaticaCorporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.