Dallas Mavericks Score Big with the Informatica Cloud
NBA Franchise Integrates Data Across Customer Touch Points to Drive Sales and Maximize Total Fan Experience
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., April 26, 2010. News Facts:
- Today Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA), the world's number one independent provider of enterprise data integration software, announced that the Dallas Mavericks basketball franchise has standardized on the Informatica Cloud to help drive revenues and increase fan loyalty.
- Data integration delivered as an on-demand service enables the NBA franchise to track game attendance and promotions success, determine customer value for rewards and special services to deliver the best possible experience for the Dallas fans.
- Informatica Cloud Services seamlessly integrates data across Salesforce CRM, various AppExchange applications as well as e-commerce and back office systems.
- Real-time integration service allows the Dallas Mavericks to synchronize data between salesforce.com and other in-house systems.
- Consolidates data from multiple Mavericks' customer touch points, from ticketing to merchandising to the Youth development HoopCamps run by the Dallas Mavericks.
- Up and running during the short off season, the Cloud service is currently integrating cloud-based and on-premise systems, in time for the current 2009-2010 season.
Tweet this: Dallas Mavericks Improves Customer Sales And Fan Loyalty With @InformaticaCorp #cloud #saas http://bit.ly/bKPY8K
- "We don't just sell basketball, we sell the total Mavs fan experience and the Informatica Cloud is a key enabler of our customer relationship management success," said Ken Bonzon, CIO, Dallas Mavericks. "Informatica was recommended by salesforce.com to help us integrate as much of our data and centralize as many systems as possible, and we've been delighted with their support and product capability. We're a sports team, not an IT company, and the Informatica Cloud has simplified our integration task while allowing us to focus on our core competency."
- "As SaaS applications and Cloud Computing become mainstream, effective cloud data integration has emerged as a critical business imperative," said Ron Papas, general manager, Informatica Cloud. "The Informatica Cloud extends our industry-leading data integration expertise to the cloud, helping organizations like the Dallas Mavericks get the most from their cloud-based applications like salesforce.com and strengthens their competitiveness, agility and overall profitability."
About the Dallas Mavericks
The Dallas Mavericks are an NBA franchise located in Dallas, Texas and play in the American Airlines Center. Data is consolidated from various systems including: season ticket sales; individual ticket sales; MavsGear.com – merchandising website; and MavsHoopCamps.com – youth basketball camps run by the Dallas Mavericks.
Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA) is the world's number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world gain a competitive advantage in today's global information economy with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives. More than 3,900 enterprises worldwide rely on Informatica to access, integrate and trust their information assets held in the traditional enterprise, off premise and in the Cloud. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com.
Note: Informatica and InformaticaCloud are trademarks or registered trademarks of InformaticaCorporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.