HealthDetail Sharpens Competitive Edge With Informatica Cloud Services
Informatica Solution Advances HealthDetail’s Leadership Position in Providing Accurate Provider Information to Healthcare Plans and Payers
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 3, 2010. News Facts:
- Today Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA), the world’s number one independent provider of enterprise data integration software, announced that HealthDetail, a leading provider of innovative data management and analysis solutions, has standardized on Informatica Cloud Services.
- Drives sales growth, fortifies margins and accelerates core business processes with Cloud Data Integration
- Efficiently manages burgeoning volumes of healthcare data across the corporate firewall.
- Easy-to-use, multitenant Informatica Cloud Services enable HealthDetail to accelerate its most vital customer-facing business process by sixty four percent - eliminating manual work, substantially reducing data management costs, and increasing revenues and customer satisfaction.
- Relies on SaaS-based Informatica Cloud Services to automatically load and extract healthcare provider data across Salesforce CRM, flat files and SQL databases.
- Bi-directionally synchronizes provider records between Salesforce CRM and on-premise databases, ensuring the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the data.
- Cost savings results: eliminates the need for expensive contract database administrator staff to engage in manual scripting and requirement for dedicated hardware, software and other internal IT resources.
- Competitive performance results: slashed sixty four percent off the time required to process and submit its proprietary and highly accurate provider directories to healthcare plans and payers.
- Revenue and customer loyalty driving results: enhances customer service for HealthDetail’s market research by efficiently moving daily market survey results across Salesforce CRM and on-premise databases for analytics and real-time reporting to customers.
Tweet this: @InformaticaCorp Customer HealthDetail Provides Accurate Provider Information to Healthcare Plans and Payers #healthcare # saas #cloud http://bit.ly/9FpxcU
- "Informatica Cloud Services are saving HealthDetail significant amounts of money while helping us more effectively serve our clientele and even drive sales. With very little training, we were almost immediately productive accessing, cleansing, and integrating the provider data,” said Darrell DeVeaux, president and CEO, HealthDetail. “Informatica Cloud Services are like sliced bread: quick and easy to use, cost-effective, and popular."
- "HealthDetail illustrates how Informatica Cloud Services enable growing companies to cost-effectively leverage intuitive, SaaS-based data integration and data quality solutions to their competitive advantage," said Ron Papas, general manager, Informatica Cloud. "Just as HealthDetail’s data management and analysis solutions allow its clientele to focus on their core competencies, Informatica Cloud Services are helping HealthDetail focus on its own core business and make the most out of its data while avoiding a substantial burden in costs and resources."
Atlanta-headquartered HealthDetail helps manage, monitor and maintain information so organizations can focus on their core business. The company’s customers include Fortune 50 private sector companies to government agencies.
Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA) is the world's number one independent provider of data integration software. The Informatica Platform provides organizations with a comprehensive, unified, open and economical approach to lower IT costs and gain competitive advantage from their information assets. More than 3,900 enterprises worldwide rely on Informatica to access, integrate and trust their information assets held in the traditional enterprise and in the internet cloud. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com.
Note: Informatica and Informatica Cloud are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.